top of page


Work in the U.S. EB-2 National Interest Waver Visa for Pilots


To qualify for an EB-2 NIW Green Card, you must meet the Eligibility Criteria and the National Interest Waiver.

Eligibility Criteria

  • Applicants must have an advanced degree (Master's or Ph.D Degree) or its equivalent (Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of experience); or

  • You have demonstrated exceptional ability in your field. National Interest Waiver

  • The work you propose to do in the U.S. has both substantial merit and national importance;

  • You are "well positioned" to advance your proposed work; and

  • On balance, it would be in the national interest to grant you a waiver of the usual

    employment and labor certification requirements.


If you do not have a bachelor's degree in the field of aviation, you need to demonstrate exceptional ability in your area.

To demonstrate exceptional ability, you need to meet 3 of the criteria below and have letters of recommendation supporting your exceptional experience (skills or expertise above average of other pilots)


  • Official academic record showing that you have a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from a college, university, school, or other institution of learning relating to your area of exceptional ability.

  • Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your occupation.

  • A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation.

  • Evidence that you have commanded a salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrates your exceptional ability.

  • Membership in a professional association(s).

  • Recognition for your achievements and significant contributions to your industry or field by your peers,

    government entities, professional or business organizations.

- If you meet these requirements, send us an email with your info and phone number so we can talk and give you the options of law professionals we have.

bottom of page